|International Class / AM
|International Class / PM
These regulations are based on Article 11 (school payment) of the "Day School management rules" and "Saturday School management rules" and they lay down the rules regarding the (school) payment methods and the measure taken in case of delinquency.
Every school year the sum of the school payment is revised and adapted.
Article 3 (Admission fee)
- The admission fee is paid only once at the time of admission / transfer.
- Payment is also required in the case of a student's transferring from the Saturday school to the Day School.
- The admission fee must be paid by the designated deadline. Admission shall be officially permitted only if the admission fee is paid by the due date.
- A refund after the payment is not permitted under any circumstances.
- All children of members of the "Corporation Japanese School in Zurich" are exempt from half of the prescribed admission.
- If there are three or more registered children of one household in our school, the admission fee will be exempt starting from the third registered child.
- When a student, who is known in advance to be enrolled
in our school for less than half a year at the time of the
admission, he / she is exempted from half of the prescribed
admission fee. However, other exemption provisions can't be combined with this one.
Article 4 (Tuition fee)
- Tuition fees must be paid by the designated date for each term. Transferees during the term shall pay a prorated amount based on the annual tuition fee.
- If there are three or more registered children of one household in our school, half of the tuition fee will be exempt starting from the third registered child.
- If a student is temporarily absent, he / she will be exempted from half of the tuition fee.
- When a student transfers to the school after a term has started and but when the number of days left is less than half of the number of the remaining class days, half of the paid tuition fee will be refunded. However, this does not apply to transferees during the term.
Article 5 (How to Pay)
- Make a transfer payment to the designated bank account.
- The tuition payments for the Day School only can be selected from either "term payment" or "installment payment". If you wish to pay in installments, apply to the school office at least 10 days before the start of the term. If you select "installment payment", a commission shall be charged.
- If the payment is not made after the due date, a separate fee will be charged for the reminder. Details shall be determined separately.
CREDIT SUISSE AG
JAPANISCHE SCHULE IN ZÜRICH
||CH84 0483 5012 1026 7000 1
Article 6 (Various fees)
CHF7 will be charged as a fee for each certificate issued by the school (payment certificate, transcript, enrollment certificate etc.).
Reminder and debt collection
Those who do not pay the contribution invoice on time cause additional administrative expenses. As compensation for this, the Japanese School in Zurich charges a reminder fee.
The payment deadline is indicated on each tuition invoice. If the payment is not made on time, a reminder with a new payment deadline will be sent. If the payment is not made again, a second reminder with additional costs will be sent. For the second reminder, the Japanese School in Zurich charges a reminder fee of CHF 20.
In case of early reported payment difficulties, the Japanese School in Zurich will consider an installment plan. All reminders and instructions will be sent in Japanese.
If the payment is still not received, debt collection will be initiated.
A debt collection will result in the immediate expulsion of the student from the school.